Taylor & Francis is pleased to announce our virtual attendance at the 2020 Charleston Library Conference. The conference will be entirely online this year, with a mix of presentations including live and pre-recorded sessions. Both options will feature live Q&A for attendees.
Taylor & Francis is presenting a concurrent session titled Evolving Partnerships in Support of Online Learning. Join us for this collaborative discussion on the strategic solutions that libraries, publishers and vendors are using to support academic communities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Attendees will come away with renewed perspective on the unmatched benefits of developing relationships that yield effective solutions in times of crisis, and that continue to support and prioritize accessible, effective learning.
Discover our latest flexible options.
Taylor & Francis is committed to supporting any transition your institution is facing. We remain devoted to supporting remote learning and instruction with flexible packaging on digital products and eBooks for all varying budget needs.
Click on each link below to request more information.
- Explore and trial our latest Taylor & Francis General Academic eBook Collections, created by EBSCO librarians.
- Make your budget go further with flexible purchasing options. Buy directly from Taylor & Francis, GOBI or Oasis. The choice is yours.
- Get set up for success and increase your usage by partnering with ExLibris.
- Enjoy peace of mind by having your OCLC Marc records updated automatically. Let our sales reps show you how.
- Maximize your budget spend when you combine Taylor & Francis eBooks and journals into a customized package.
Request a free trial or more information today and discover together, something better.
Contact Danielle Griffin at email@example.com.