Taylor & Francis offer a range of purchasing options to meet your institution’s eBooks needs, including:
• Perpetual Access, Annual Subscription, and Evidence Based options
• Pick & Mix ordering, with no minimum requirement
• Bespoke collection curation
• Deposit Account and e-commerce solutions
• 50% discount off current list prices for eBooks acquisitions of any print holdings.
Taylor & Francis eBooks is Taylor & Francis’s single destination eBooks platform providing eBooks in both Humanities & Socials Sciences and STEM areas, including but not limited to: Behavioral Sciences; Engineering & Technology; Education; Economics, Finance, Business & Industry; Humanities; Medicine and Area Studies. taylorfrancis.com includes a librarian dashboard, which provides quick access to MARC and KBART reports, usage data, entitlements, and much more.
Explore Open Access books and book chapters published by Taylor & Francis across subject areas including Economics; Environment & Sustainability; Geography; History; Law; Media & Cultural studies; Politics; Sociology, and more.