Your Priority is Our Priority
With the undeniable changes that COVID-19 imposed on academia, the road back to school will look different as we continue to navigate unique and challenging times. We understand that new and sustainable approaches to learning have never been more crucial than they are today, with the fundamental structures of higher education evolving before our eyes.
If there is anything the resilience of our customers has shown us, it’s that accessibility and flexibility are at the forefront of teaching and learning formats, social interactions, and library purchasing decisions. Taylor & Francis is pleased to offer more flexibility than ever before in support of these priorities.
Prepare with ease for the upcoming school year by reviewing the options below. We are pleased to support you with digital purchasing flexibility to fortify your library’s investments.
Explore Flexible Purchasing
- Name Your Price on any EBA, subject collection, or customized selection of titles from the following:
- Enjoy special EBA pricing on our latest Routledge Subject Collections.
- Grab the Early Bird 30% Discount on Romanticism, our newest Routledge Historical Resources product, or purchase at full price to receive (2) other Routledge Historical Resources for 50% off.
- Apply our 50% discount when you Go Digital by turning your existing Taylor & Francis print titles into a digital, DRM-free eBook collection (some exclusions apply).
- Receive specialized pricing on our General Academic eBook Collections, curated by EBSCO librarians for academic libraries of any size and scope.
- Complement your current archive collection with Taylor & Francis eBook Archive, a perpetual one-off purchase of either our HSS Archive for $9,000, STEM Archive for $6,000, or both Archives for $12,000.
- Support your researchers in their publishing with an Open Access Books Membership.
- Don’t forget that you can buy directly from Taylor & Francis, GOBI or Oasis. The choice is yours.
Make Learning More Available
Empower your learners on their road back to school by filling their virtual backpacks with Taylor & Francis eBooks. Our flexible purchasing models will directly service your users’ research needs and make accessible learning available and useful to as many learners as possible.
Our sales reps are here to help. Support your students in their ground-breaking discoveries by requesting more information. Your priority is our priority, so fill out the form to let us know which offer(s) would best support you.