We have a variety of new features available to help you explore our eBook titles and find the content most relevant to you. We have enhanced our Search features to support easy website navigation, and we have expanded our content offering to include full and partial Open Access titles, as well as not yet published content.
- Search by ‘Subject’ using the dropdown in the main menu bar located at the top of each web page
- Navigate easily to other Taylor & Francis products by using the ‘Products’ dropdown
- Filter search results to find the content most relevant to you with our enhanced search features, including viewing by your library’s licensed content and Open Access content
- View our upcoming content by including ‘Forthcoming Titles’ in your search filters, and search granular subject areas with up to four sub-levels
- Navigate to our Librarian Resources website to access support materials and free content for librarians
- View our upcoming events list, and read the latest posts on our Twitter feed
- Find your local sales rep and ‘Contact Us’ information
- Update collection links, and enhance discovery by creating ‘local’ or ‘library specific’ KBART files for your Ex Libris Services
- Set up automated MARC records collections via OCLC to automatically add to and maintain your knowledgebase collection data
- Navigate directly to the SDGO site from Taylor & Francis eBooks using the ‘Products’ dropdown in the menu bar
- Search and Advanced Search features are now available for easy navigation through the SDGO library
Full list of Upgrades to Taylor & Francis eBooks
Our first 2021 update brings fresh content to SDGO, encompassing 1,169 new book chapters and 124 new articles.
Start browsing now.
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS!
The most recent update features 31 articles across 5 subject areas. Noteworthy additions and revisions include the following:
- Animal Ethics by David DeGrazia
- Historicism by Katherina Kinzel
- Ethics and Technology by Glen Miller & Carl Mitcham
- Engineering Ethics by Michael Davis
- The Ethics of War by Helen Frowe
- Ethics of Policing by Christopher Nathan
- Happiness by Lorraine Besser
- Feminists Epistemology by Marianne Janack
Discover the latest content
April 2021 Key highlights include:
- 5 new articles across 2 subject areas (Literature and Visual Arts).
- Over 2,115 articles from experts in the field, supported by over 100 images.
- Over 1.2 million words at launch from over 1,000 contributors
- 29 overviews from the most studied topics provide a useful introduction for students to the subject
- Teaching and Learning Materials
View full REM update here
Along with a chapter ofContemporary Rehearsal Practice: Anthony Neilson and the Devised Text, we have 21 sequences that illustrate the workshopping of Narrative, a 2013 play performed at Royal Court Theatre Upstairs.
Browse the new content
Seven new topics have been added in the 102nd Edition, including two on chemical and laboratory safety (marked by *), expanding our commitment to these topics.
- Properties of Controlled Substances
- Summary Tables of Particle Properties
- *Compressed Air Safety
- *Safety in the Use of Cryogens
- Pressure Drop in Open Tubular Gas Chromatographic Columns
- Phase Ratios for Capillary Columns
- Minimum Recommended Injector Split Ratios for Capillary Columns
Many important topics have been updated to reflect best currently available data.
- High-Temperature Superconductors
- Chemical Reaction Rate Constants for Atmospheric Studies
- Thermal Conductivity of Liquids
- Organic Analytical Reagents for the Determination of Inorganic Ions
- Threshold Limits for Airborne Contaminants
- Aqueous Solubility and Henry’s Law Constants of Organic Compounds
- Solubility of Selected Gases in Water
- Solubility of Carbon Dioxide in Water at Various Temperatures and Pressures
- Biological Buffers
- Typical pH Values of Biological Materials and Foods
- Bond Dissociation Energies
- Electron Work Function of the Elements
- Interstellar Molecules
Other topics that have been updated with new data values include the following.
- The Elements
- Standard Atomic Weights
- Physical Constants of Organic Compounds
- Physical Constants of Inorganic Compounds
- Structure and Properties of Some Common Drugs
- Atmospheric Concentration of Carbon Dioxide, 1959-2020
- Global Temperature Trend, 1880-2020
- Global Warming Potential of Greenhouse Gases
- Major World Earthquakes
In addition, almost 200 topics have improved introductions, table enhancements, and more harmonized terminology.
Browse Handbook of Chemistry and Physics