The handbooks and companions address new developments in the social sciences and humanities, while at the same time providing an authoritative guide to theory and method, the key sub-disciplines and the primary debates of today.
All of our handbooks are available in print and digital formats and in 2015 Routledge Handbooks Online was launched to provide online access to institutions. For more information and to request a free trial visit www.routledgehandbooks.com
- Each handbook draws together newly commissioned work to provide a comprehensive overview of a sub-discipline.
- The international team of contributors to each handbook has been specially chosen for their expertise and knowledge in the field.
- Each handbook is introduced and contextualized by leading subject specialists, lending coherence and authority to each volume.
- Area Studies
- Behavioral Sciences
- Built Environment
- Communication Studies
- Development Studies
- Economics, Finance, Business & Industry
- Environment and Sustainability
- Health and Social Care
- Information Science
- Language & Literature
- Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing & Allied Health
- Museum and Heritage Studies
- Politics & International Relations
- Reference & Information Science
- Social Sciences
- Sports and Leisure
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Urban Studies