Choice and ACRL presented a four-part webinar series that provided practical guidance for academic libraries to help their campus communities shift to online instruction and services in a socially-distanced environment. Designed for library leadership as well as front-line staff, the four webinars addressed issues such as:
- Publisher and vendor negotiations for services and content
- How to identify opportunities in the midst of uncertainty for long-term changes to resources, services, and instruction
- Planning for a “new mix” of scholarly resource formats
- Programming designed to transition faculty to online teaching
- How libraries can be proactive partners in the transition to online instruction and services
- How academic libraries are reconfiguring their physical spaces
To help you establish your socially-distanced library, Taylor & Francis has created a quick checklist of ideas and actions Tips for Reopening Libraries from our webinar series.