The Psychology Archive is split into the Classic Archive and the Modern Archive.
- The classic archive features content published before 1997, back to the journal’s very first volume, where available.
- The modern archive covers more recent scholarship, containing research published from 1997 to 2006, inclusive.
- Behavioural Neuroscience
- Developmental Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Experimental & Cognitive Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Personality & Criminal Psychology
- Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Research Methods & Statistics
- Social Psychology
- Archives are a one-off perpetual purchase, so there’s no need to save money aside each year for continued subscription
- Complete your collections with essential archive content
- Benefit from key research published in long standing titles
- Users will have access to the latest high-impact research
- Reduce pressure on valuable storage space
- Download data for your institution, including COUNTER-compliant usage figures and KBART files
- Easily discover and read content on Taylor & Francis Online with our clean, intuitive user interface
- Receive guaranteed access to content through archival agreements with LOCKSS, CLOCKSS, Portico and the Dutch National Library
The Journal of Psychology