1m+ peer-reviewed articles
- Anthropology, Archaeology & Heritage
- Arts & Humanities
- Business, Management & Economics
- Criminology & Law
- Geography, Planning, Urban & Environment
- Library & Information Science
- Media, Cultural & Communication Studies
- Mental Health & Social Care
- Politics, International Relations & Area Studies
- Sociology & Related Disciplines
- Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- Strategic, Defense & Security Studies
Journals are published on behalf of leading societies including:
- International Institute for Strategic Studies
- American Association of Geographers
- National Communication Association
- College Art Association
- Institute of Psychoanalysis
- Our largest package of social science and humanities content ensures your users have access to the latest high-impact content.
- Over 90% of journals in this package are included in Clarivate Analytics Citation Indexes/Web of Science®.
- Download data for your institution, including COUNTER-compliant usage figures and KBART files.
- Easily discover and read content on Taylor & Francis Online with our clean, intuitive user interface.
New Free Launch Trial
Taylor & Francis is committed to supporting new research areas by launching journals in developing fields. If your library subscribes to any of the Taylor & Francis Libraries, your institution will be eligible to receive a free trial to all new launch content in journals publishing in Volumes 1 and 2.