The Choice “Outstanding Academic Title” Award is presented each year to a prestigious selection of academic material. The OAT Award represents the highest caliber of scholarly titles that have been reviewed by Choice, and conveys the extraordinary recognition of the academic community.
To obtain recognition as an “Outstanding Academic Title,” scholarly works must demonstrate:
- Overall excellence in presentation and scholarship
- Importance relative to other literature in the field
- Distinction as a first treatment of a given subject in book or electronic form
- Value to undergraduate students
- Importance in building undergraduate library collections
Explore the works by Taylor & Francis that were selected as 2020 OAT Titles below, according to a variety of subject areas and disciplines:
Behavioural Science & Education
Humanities and Media Arts
View Full List Of Taylor & Francis 2020 Outstanding Academic Titles!
Offer valid until 2/28/2021
*Offer only available for 2020 print OAT titles