About the archive
The Humanities Archive is split into the Classic Archive and the Modern Archive.
- The Classic Archive features content from 1996 back to the journal’s very first volume, where available.
- The Modern Archive looks at more recent history and features content from 1997-2006.
- Complete your collections with essential archive content
Provide your users with access to high-impact research
- Classic and Modern Archive content is fully available online
Reduce pressure on valuable storage space
- Benefit from key research published in long standing titles
Influential journals include Computer Assisted Language Learning, Philosophical Psychology, Science as Culture
- Easily discover and read content on Taylor & Francis Online
Users can view or download content wherever they are