About the archive
The Sport, Leisure & Tourism Archive is split into the Classic Archive and the Modern Archive.
- The Classic Archive features content from 1996 back to the journal’s very first volume, where available.
- The Modern Archive looks at more recent history and features content from 1997-2006.
- Complete your collections with essential archive content
Provide your users with access to high-impact research
- Classic and Modern Archive content is fully available online
Reduce pressure on valuable storage space
- Benefit from key research published in long standing titles
Influential journals include The International Journal of the History of Sport, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, and Journal of Sports Sciences
- Easily discover and read content on Taylor & Francis Online
Users can view or download content wherever they are
- Sport: features journals in a variety of subjects, ranging from Sport & Recreation, Medical Research, Health Studies, Sport History to Sociology of Sport
- Leisure: a distinguished list, covers topics such as Leisure Recreation Management, Leisure Studies and Heritage Management & Conservation
- Tourism: offers an international perspective to key topics, covering the range of tourism theory and practice