The licence agreement below is for journal subscription purposes only. Please contact your local Sales Rep to find out more details about individual ebook and digital platform licensing.
The terms and conditions of access are determined by a Licence Agreement:
- Single site Licence
- Multi-site Licence
Should you wish to make any amendments to our licence agreement please contact your nearest sales representative.
Single Site License
A single site is a single contiguous geographic region from within which the library’s/Licencee’s “Authorized Users” and public visitors can access the Licensed Materials over a secure network. A typical single site would have a single billing address for all subscription purchases and all physical locations accessing the licensed materials would be located on the same physical campus.
If the library/Licensee maintains or provides service to users that are outside of one single geographical contiguous location, or multiple departments that operate independently of the parent institution, then the library/Licensee may need to obtain a multi-site or consortium license.
Should your institution require further information on pricing options available, services and other general questions please contact our Sales Team.
Definition of Authorized Subscriber Sites Authorized subscriber sites under multi-site license agreement can be:
- Multi-Site Institution (“1” or “2” as defined below)
- Non-contiguous sites (a single institution with separate branches or departments that operate independently) and share IP addresses and/or network services with a parent site
- Multiple departments that operate independently of the parent institution, but may be located in the same building or on the same campus, and share IP addresses and/or network services with a parent site
- Consortia (“1” or “2” as defined below)
- Any group of related or unrelated institutions/agencies/libraries who do not share administrative structure, networks or IP address ranges, but would like communal access to online subscriptions
- Any group of related or unrelated institutions/agencies/libraries who do not share administrative structure, networks or IP address ranges, but would like to negotiate a group price on individual subscriptions
If your site fits any of the descriptions above, you will need to complete a Multi-site License. Please contact your local sales office for details.
Remote access to licensed materials is restricted to official distance education/learning programs administrated only by the library’s/Licensee’s own host institution. Distance learning programs administrated by other institutions may not be considered “Authorized Users.”