About the archive
The General Medicine & Dentistry Archive is split into the Classic Archive and the Modern Archive.
- The Classic Archive features content from 1996 back to the journal’s very first volume, where available.
- The Modern Archive looks at more recent history and features content from 1997-2006.
- Complete your collections with essential archive content
Provide your users with access to high-impact research
- Classic and Modern Archive content is fully available online
Reduce pressure on valuable storage space
- Benefit from key research published in long standing titles
Influential journals include Archives of Physiology & Biochemistry, Current Medical Research & Opinion, and European Journal of General Practice
- Easily discover and read content on Taylor & Francis Online
Users can view or download content wherever they are
- Behavioral medicine
- Cell biology
- Dental research
- Drug metabolism
- Health & society
- Laboratory medicine
- Pharmaceutical science