13.4k+ volumes of research
810k+ peer-reviewed articles
- Biological, Earth, Environment & Food Science
- Engineering, Computing & Technology
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Sports Science & Medicine
Journals are published on behalf of leading societies including:
- Mathematical Association of America
- American Statistical Association
- Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining
- Cartography and Geographic Information Society
- Natural History Museum
- Our largest package of science and technology content ensures your users have access to the latest high-impact content.
- Over 90% of journals in this package are included in Clarivate Analytics Citation Indexes/Web of Science®.
- Download data for your institution, including COUNTER-compliant usage figures and KBART files.
- Easily discover and read content on Taylor & Francis Online with our clean, intuitive user interface.
New Launch Free Trial
Taylor & Francis is committed to supporting new research areas by launching journals in developing fields. If your library subscribes to any of the Taylor & Francis Libraries, your institution will be eligible to receive a free trial to all new launch content in journals publishing in Volumes 1 and 2.
Critical Reviews in Plant Sciences