Navigate the ever-changing landscape of librarianship, develop your expertise, and get inspiration for innovation in your library with library and information science books, journals and free article collections from Taylor & Francis.
Taylor & Francis is the proud partner in publishing over 40 library and information science journals, including the journals of the:
- Archives and Records Association
- Australian Library & Information Association
- Chartered Institute of Library & Information Professionals
- North American Serials Interest Group (NASIG).
Many of the journals in this collection were formerly published by Haworth Press and are edited by some of the most respected librarians in their fields.
Our growing list of library and information science books spans academic, public, research, and teaching librarianship, as well as archiving. Subjects covered include:
- Managing your library
- The librarian career path
- Cataloguing and collection management
- Data analysis and metrics
- Technology, data and social media
- User experience in the library.
Taylor & Francis is excited to be able to offer free resources to help you discover and engage with topics across professional and academic communities. With insights from expert authors and leading industry voices, we have a range of topical explorations, shareable snapshots, and cutting-edge research specially created and tailored for librarians. From Communicating Value, to the Digital Landscape, Collection Development, and Managing the Library, discover the best resource for you by using our Recommendation Generator.