CHEMnetBASE is a collection of 11 cutting-edge interactive chemistry databases that provides instant access to authoritative content. Institutions and corporations can subscribe to databases individually or to CHEMnetBASE as a whole.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Combined Chemical Dictionary
- Dictionary of Natural Products
- Dictionary of Organic Compounds
- Dictionary of Drugs
- Dictionary of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds
- Dictionary of Commonly Cited Compounds
- Dictionary of Marine Natural Products
- Dictionary of Food Compounds
- Polymers: A Property Database
- Properties of Organic Compounds
Key elements of these 11 products include:
- MOBILE RESPONSIVE DESIGN – Allows users to use this web-based database on Tablets and mobile devices.
- NEW CUSTOMIZATION – Enables users to set up search fields, hit list columns and save as their defaults.
- SAVE SEARCHES – Improved functionality allows users to create and save their searches and columns in their list associated with them, which allows for easy reloading of previous results.
- IMPROVED ENTRY DISPLAY – Allows users to expand and collapse compound sections within an entry for easy reading.
View the CHEMnetBASE Brochure for more detailed information.