The Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy Online (REP Online) is the largest and most comprehensive resource available for all those involved in the study of philosophy. It is a trusted source of quality information, providing access to over 2,800 articles that have been edited for level and consistency by a team of renowned subject experts.
Regularly updated with new and revised articles it is the ideal entry point for further discovery and research, clearly organized and with over 25,000 cross-references linking themes, concepts and philosophers. It is also an ideal reference source for those in subjects related to philosophy, such as politics, psychology, economics, anthropology, religion and literature.
For more information, visit the website: https://www.rep.routledge.com/
- Each article is fully cross referenced and hyperlinked ensuring that further research is as easy as possible
- Archive Feature – provides free access to articles that have been revised or replaced
- Article Summaries – at the beginning of each article are now available without restriction
- Playlists – Guest edited selections of articles from the site provide a great starting point into a theme or topic
- Cite Button – Articles can be cited at the click of a button making referencing as simple as possible
- Share your finds – Each article can be shared through Twitter, Facebook, or Bit.ly at the click of a button
- Every article is written with the undergraduate student in mind ensuring a consistency in writing style across the site
- 30 overview articles – provide an introduction to the most studied topic areas.
- Glossary of terms is available.