An invaluable educational resource bringing together the world’s leading scholars to provide a cutting-edge overview of classic and current research from Routledge, and CRC Press, in the Humanities, Social sciences, Education, Psychology, Engineering, and Built environment, while at the same time providing an authoritative guide to theory and method, the key sub-disciplines, and the primary debates of today.
Every title within Routledge Handbooks Online is surrounded with meaningful metadata and abstracts at a chapter level, making it fully searchable and browsable, providing a functionality of greater value to the student and researcher.
For more information, visit the website: https://www.routledgehandbooks.com/
- All titles are DRM-free,
- All content is available in HTML and PDF format,
- Providing over 75,000 chapters from over 2,200 volumes,
- Expansive coverage of 50 subject areas, now including Routledge and CRC Press content,
- Every third chapter in our handbooks is freely available for you to view and download,
- All chapters are accompanied by an abstract and rich metadata that make searching and research more efficient and effective,
- Intuitive search tools enable users to find exactly the material they need across the Handbooks’ multiple subject areas, with peer-reviewed content that ensures quality of research,
- Full text DOIs, OpenURL, and Usage Statistics to aid discoverability and ensure library patrons are accessing the materials they need – including COUNTER 5 usage statistics and denials data.