Routledge Performance Archive is a constantly growing teaching and reference resource produced in partnership with Digital Theatre, providing unique access to a carefully selected range of audio-visual material from past and present practitioners of theatre, performance, dance and choreography.
This content is an eclectic mix of workshop footage, full length productions, interviews, documentaries and lectures. RPA spans contemporary performance, theatre history, actor training, and non-western performance forms.
For further information, visit the website: https://www.routledgeperformancearchive.com/
- Material ranges from performances, to training workshops and interviews with practitioners
- Material is broken down by practitioner and by subject taxonomy
- Extensive keyword index
- Search functionality
- Audio-visual material presented and streamed in different bit rates
- Remote access and authentication by: IP address, Proxy server, Athens and Shibboleth
- ICOLC and COUNTER-reports available. MARC-21 report files are available on request.