The online version of the Europa World of Learning builds on the success of the print title by providing a full range of sophisticated search and browse functions, and regular updates of content. The site offers an unprecedented level of access to global institutions of higher education and learning, and to the people who work within them.
- Includes over 35,300 universities, colleges, schools of art and music, libraries, learned societies, research institutes, museums and art galleries, regulatory and representative bodies in 228 countries and territories worldwide.
- Details more than 233,000 staff and officials
- Details more than 28,400 publications
- Information on more than 600 international cultural, scientific and educational organizations
- Covers every important library giving the number of volumes held and outstanding features of the collection
For more information, visit the website: https://www.worldoflearning.com/
- Unprecedented access to global institutions of higher education and learning, and to the people who work within them
- Evolution of print title
- IP recognition available
- Usage stats available to librarian
- Completely revised and updated throughout the year
- Advanced search: http://www.worldoflearning.com/views/advanced_search.html