- Our largest collection of Medical content
One package provides your users with the research they need
- Ensure your users have access to high-impact research
Over 80% of journals in the library are included in Clarivate Analytics Citation Indexes/Web of Science®
- Easily discover and read content on Taylor & Francis Online
Users can view or download content wherever they are
- Benefit from key research published by academic societies in the field
Journals in the library are published on behalf of leading societies including: American Academy of Clinical Toxicology, British Fertility Society, Society for Medical Innovation and Technology, and World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry.
- Access a range of statistics to inform collection decisions
Download data for your institution, including usage figures
- Allied & Public Health
- Clinical Psychiatry & Neuroscience
- General Medicine & Dentistry
- Pharmaceutical Science & Toxicology
New Launch Free Trial
Taylor & Francis is committed to supporting new research areas by launching journals in developing fields. If your library subscribes to any of the Taylor & Francis Libraries, your institution will be eligible to receive a free trial to all new launch content in journals publishing in Volumes 1 and 2. View the Excel or PDF title lists.