- Our largest collection of Science & Technology content
One package provides your users with the research they need
- Ensure your users have access to high-impact research
Over 82% of journals in the library are included in Clarivate Analytics Citation Indexes/Web of Science®
- Easily discover and read content on Taylor & Francis Online
Users can view or download content wherever they are
- Benefit from key research published by academic societies in the field
Journals in the library are published on behalf of leading societies including the American Statistical Association, European Society for Engineering Education, and British Phycological Society.
- Access a range of statistics to inform collection decisions
Download data for your institution, including usage figures
The Science & Technology library includes the content that your users need for research and teaching in the following disciplines:
- Biological, Earth, Environmental & Food Science
- Engineering, Computing & Technology
- Mathematics & Statistics
New Launch Free Trial
Taylor & Francis is committed to supporting new research areas by launching journals in developing fields. If your library subscribes to any of the Taylor & Francis Libraries, your institution will be eligible to receive a free trial to all new launch content in journals publishing in Volumes 1 and 2. View the Excel or PDF title lists.