We offer a range of options to help support open access at your university. Our open access memberships and Research Dashboard provide solutions to support your researchers in publishing open access. Researchers have a choice of publishing in one of our fully OA journals, or, in one of our 2,300 hybrid OA journals. We also have a growing open access books programme.
Choose an open access offering below to learn more.
Want to support your researchers in publishing open access? An open access membership puts the librarian in control, allowing you to grow and monitor your open access publishing in line with your institutional requirements.
Track research and populate repositories with one, easy-to-navigate, online tool. Manage research output, access metadata for each article, control open access funds, and easily add new articles to your repository to support green and gold open access mandates.
Taylor & Francis publish high quality open access (OA) research across all disciplines. Open access journals from Taylor & Francis offer researchers:
- Rigorous peer review
- Rapid online publication
- Creative Commons licensing options
- Choice of publishing in one of our fully OA journals, in one of over 2,300 hybrid OA titles
Taylor & Francis Open Access Books have built one of the largest open access book and chapter collections. We are delighted to be able to showcase content across all subjects covered by Routledge, CRC Press and our other imprints in STEM, the humanities, social sciences and behavioural sciences.
Key Features of Taylor & Francis Open Access Program:
- Titles can be single-authored or have multiple authors and we offer a range of text types, from monographs to conference proceedings.
- All open access content is thoroughly peer reviewed and undertakes the same professional production process as our traditionally published titles ensuring the quality of the final titles.
- Full flexibility with the licence types available to fit the researcher and funder needs
- Immediate universal access for readers