We are pleased to announce the release of our upgraded Taylor & Francis eBooks platform.
We have a variety of new features available to help you explore our eBook titles and find the content most relevant to you. We have enhanced our Search features to support easy website navigation, and we have expanded our content offering to include full and partial Open Access titles, as well as not yet published content.
Discover the full list of upgraded features below.
- Search by ‘Subject’ using the dropdown in the main menu bar located at the top of each web page
- Use the ‘Browse’ dropdown to view our content by eBook Collections, eBook Series, or to view all our Open Access content
- Browse by eBook Collections – Browse our extensive catalogue of eBook Collections and use the subject filter to find collections most relevant to you. You can download a full list of titles or request a free trial from any collection directly from the website.
- Browse by eBook Series – Browse alphabetically or search our eBook Series library and download a full title list directly from the website.
- Browse Open Access eBooks – You can now view full and partial Open Access eBooks by searching a listing of our Open Access content. The OA eBooks page will provide information on how many chapters can be accessed, and you can download or read the chapter on the website using our new in-page viewer.
- Navigate easily to other Taylor & Francis products by using the ‘Products’ dropdown
- Filter search results to find the content most relevant to you with our enhanced search features, including viewing by your library’s licensed content and Open Access content
- View our upcoming content by including ‘Forthcoming Titles’ in your search filters, and search granular subject areas with up to four sub-levels
News & Resources
- Navigate to our Librarian Resources website to access support materials and free content for librarians
- View our upcoming events list, and read the latest posts on our Twitter feed
- Find your local sales rep and ‘Contact Us’ information
Update MARC Records
Taylor & Francis have partnered with OCLC to provide WorldCat records at no additional cost to libraries. OCLC provides new and removes records as our collections change over time, and allows each library to tailor how frequently you receive ongoing MARC record updates.
- Set up automated MARC records collections via OCLC to automatically add to and maintain your knowledgebase collection data
- Update collection links, and enhance discovery by creating ‘local’ or ‘library specific’ KBART files for your Ex Libris Services
Sustainable Development Goals Online (SDGO) from Taylor & Francis
SDGO is a curated interdisciplinary collection of digital content mapped to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The collection includes more than 12,000 book chapters and journal articles, multi-format teaching resources, videos and lesson plans.
- Navigate directly to the SDGO site from Taylor & Francis eBooks using the ‘Products’ dropdown in the menu bar
- Search and Advanced Search features are now available for easy navigation through the SDGO library