History of Feminism is an exciting online platform that brings together the best and most relevant scholarship from Taylor & Francis, its imprints, and its authors.
It is the first part of the new Routledge Historical Resources online program that will provide both academics and students with an in depth research tool for studying the long Nineteenth Century through thematic collections in areas such as Feminism, the History of Economic Thought, Romanticism and Empire. History of Feminism provides a comprehensive global overview of feminism in the long nineteenth century.
For more information, visit the website: https://www.routledgehistoricalresources.com/feminism/
- Focuses on the widely studied period between 1776-1928
- 1000s of chapters of primary source collections, available here in electronic format for the first time
- More than 1,000 chapters of secondary book content
- Over 100 journal articles from a range of Taylor & Francis journals
- An introductory video to the subject and resource from the Academic Editor
- 16 newly commissioned thematic essays by experts in the field
- Short introductions that outline the 8 key subject categories
- An image gallery to aid research and study
- Browsing available by Subject, Region, Period and Notable Figures
- View texts on site or download the PDF
- Intuitive search tools enable users to find exactly the material they need
- Detailed metadata at chapter and article level using a carefully chosen taxonomy of terms