Taylor & Francis eBooks is a fully comprehensive eBooks platform featuring a range of award-winning digital resources, covering all subject areas and disciplines. Within Taylor & Francis eBooks are the netBASE collections, Interdisciplinary Collections featuring humanities and social science titles, and General Academic Collections.
Taylor & Francis eBooks has now been upgraded to include a variety of new features available to help you explore our eBook titles and find the content most relevant to you.
New features include:
- Enhanced Search and Advanced Search features to help you explore our eBooks titles and find the content most relevant to you
- Expanded content offering to include full and partial Open Access titles
- View our upcoming and not yet published content by filtering your search results by ‘Forthcoming Titles’
- Navigate easily to other Taylor & Francis digital products from the main menu bar
- Set up automated MARC records collections via OCLC to automatically add to and maintain your knowledgebase collection data