Our 69 new eBook collections provide even greater coverage of subject areas and sub-disciplines across Humanities, Social and Behavioral Sciences, and Education. Each new collection brings together all relevant Routledge books and chapters to provide a comprehensive, focused resource for students, academics and practitioners in a chosen field, making it easier than ever for readers to access relevant Humanities and Social Sciences content.
Featuring subject collections ranging from Anthropology and Architecture to Philosophy and US Politics, our new Routledge Subject Collections are available for a free trial today.
- Access to our Librarian dashboard that allows you to manage content through a user-friendly administrator area
- Easy to download COUNTER 5 reports to track usage, denials, and popular titles
- Access to the resource available via IP range, OpenAthens, Proxy Server, and Shibboleth
- Use a single sign on and point of entry for Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Easy to search and discover available books and chapters, and refine your searches by publication date and subject area
- Highlight keywords to search the web for additional content
- Access individual chapters so you can find and read content most relevant to you
- New titles added each month to keep you up-to-date with the latest publications
You can purchase Taylor & Francis eBook Collections directly from Taylor & Francis, from your local eBook Sales agent, or from GOBI, EBSCO and other aggregators.
A one-time purchase commitment, allowing you and your institution access to content, while retaining ownership. Additionally, you can also add further titles to your collection at any time.
Select a minimum spend commitment allowing access to a collection of titles on loan for 12 months. At the end, use your minimum spend commitment to select titles for perpetual access.